Contribute your time, talent and treasure to support Bethesda House
Time & Talent
- Volunteer – prepare & serve our daily community meal; sort clothing; assist guests to make phone calls for employment & housing opportunities; be part of our nutritional education.
- Share a special talent – work with our guests and residents to improve their literacy – so they can get their GED, music, storytelling, gardening, etc.
- Volunteer at our residential programs – the Lighthouse and Liberty apartments
- Donate - clothing; hygiene products; household goods
- Hold a food drive for Bethesda House’s Emergency Food Pantry
- Hold a clothing drive – Bethesda House has the only free clothing room in Schenectady County
- Collect hygiene products and make "hygiene kits"
- Make sandwiches, baked goods or other food monthly for Bethesda House’s daily community meal
- Provide a weekend community meal at Bethesda House
- Invite us to speak to your group
- Support Bethesda House with a monthly or annual pledge
- Hold a fundraiser for Bethesda House
- Find out if your employer has a matching gifts program
- Engage the support of fraternal organizations or other groups you attend (invite us to speak to your group!)
- Consider a Bequest